Woot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woot

Sab clan

HomeCommunicationLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How often do you eat at mcdonalds?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
.AFFILIATE.

How often do you eat at mcdonalds? Empty
PostSubject: How often do you eat at mcdonalds?   How often do you eat at mcdonalds? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:12 pm

Eating mcdonalds more than 3 times a week can lead to very unhelathy diet. Why am I talking about this on WOOT forums? Because, America is becoming very fat and overweight. How are our troops going to be able to fight for us in war's when they are all over 500lbs they can barely walk. Please eat healthy
Back to top Go down
https://woot.editboard.com
Gunz

Gunz

PostSubject: Re: How often do you eat at mcdonalds?   How often do you eat at mcdonalds? EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:18 pm

ehh id say i eat there about every 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
Infamous

Infamous

PostSubject: Re: How often do you eat at mcdonalds?   How often do you eat at mcdonalds? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:38 am

Zeppy don't become Michelle Obama's lil minion telling others to eat carrot sticks, while going on vacation and eating greasy spare ribs kthx
Back to top Go down
.AFFILIATE.

PostSubject: Re: How often do you eat at mcdonalds?   How often do you eat at mcdonalds? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:22 am

Just saying america is getting fat I dont eat the best foods but I'm not getting fat due to a work out program at one of the best football schools in america
Back to top Go down
https://woot.editboard.com
.Teh.Pro.

.Teh.Pro.

PostSubject: Re: How often do you eat at mcdonalds?   How often do you eat at mcdonalds? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:54 am

I go to Mcdonald's about 2-3 times a month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How often do you eat at mcdonalds?   How often do you eat at mcdonalds? Empty

Back to top Go down

How often do you eat at mcdonalds?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Woot :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: