These are the official rules for the Goog version of Capture the Flag. DON'T FORGET RULE 4.
1. At the beginning of the game, everyone must move to their team's base and then stay behind the baseline. A person from each team must say "ready" or "rdy." Once that has happened, the game starts as soon as the designated person says "go." Do not say go unless you are the designated person, which is by default the game creator.
2. The object of the game is to grab the other team's flag, which is the sledge, and bring it back to your team's base. When you cross your own baseline, you must say "pt" to let everyone know you scored. Your stick's circular body must be halfway across the line (before you die) for the point to count. If it's the end of the game and you don't have time to type "pt" the point still counts as long as you cross the line.
3. After you score and say "pt," you must either pick up a different weapon or die before you can fight again. You can continue using the sledge to defend yourself but only for 5 seconds. If you camp for noticeably more than 5 seconds, you lose the point you just scored.
4. You are not allowed to cross into the other team's half until you pick up a weapon. Since the spawns are in the middle of the map, this means you must move toward your own base when you first spawn.
5. You are not allowed to pick up your own team's sledge at all, but you are definitely allowed to use the other team's sledge as a weapon when you get it.
6. Only one person from each team can have the sledge at a time. If a second person accidentally gets the sledge, one person must immediately get a gun or kill their teammate, or else that team loses a point.
7. No free kills. This means you cannot intentionally shoot an unarmed person in order to force your own death. However, you are allowed to kill your own teammate, assuming you have a gun.
If someone breaks a rule and it has a significant effect on the game, the person's team forfeits a point.
Basic Capture the Flag map:
(Workpath by, Revolutia)
F: Flag (Sledge)
B: Baseline (See rules #1 and #2)
S: Spawn points and half-line (See rule #4)